Re: [feline-heart]

  • Voula Augerinos
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2001
      Hi Linda,
      I will do that. Actually a while ago I could hear a wheezing sound on
      the out breath when I put my head to Pebbles' chest. The vet said you
      wouldn't hear fluid in the chest when you put your head there. It wouldn't
      be loud enough. But this vet is an idiot I have since found so I do not
      have much faith in him. Yes I think I will check with the other vet. The
      good vet is on holidays for two weeks, so I will call and speak to her
      locum vet.
      I will let you know. So, your vet wasn't worried? What explanation was
      given?
      I just put my head to Pebbles' chest on the left side. I can hear the
      in breath more through the chest now. She is sleeping very contentedly on
      her right side curled up very cutely!
      Pebbles has always had slightly snuffly breathing since she was young.
      My sister and I used to call it baby breathing like a baby sometimes
      breathes a little snuffly. I have a problem with a polyp in my nose and I
      have a little difficulty with my breathing through one side of my nose. I
      wonder if this is it.
      Also Pebbles has been losing her meow the last couple of months, but
      in the past few weeks it has come back. No sneezing though.
      Okay Linda, now I think we need everyone on this group to check out
      their kitty's breathing and report to us! LOL!

      Love, Voula.

      > what happens is that he wheezes on expiration but put your ear up to
      Pebbles