RE: [feline-heart]

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 6:04 PM
      i know about the squeak...pum does it all the time when i pick him
      up....it's not actually a meow...it's like you said, it's a squeak....yes,
      pum does it too intermittently...like sometimes i hear it when he's asleep
      and sometimes, i don't. but he's done it for the longest time...even before
      he was dxd...in my ignorance i used to think that he was snoring....geez.

      pum doesn't seem to have trouble breathing but i remember someone here
      talking about how when cats get nervous or in pain that they begin to purr
      and wash their paws and chew at their paws as if cleaning...

      has anyone else had any of these symptoms...??? the wheezy breathing,
      linda