RE: [feline-heart]

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2001
      well, when dr. g. listened to pum's chest he didn't comment on the
      wheezing....of course, i had so many questions to ask that i didn't ask him
      about it bec it was one that i forgot to write down, canyou believe! ...i
      feel certain that if he had thought that there was significant fluid buildup
      that he would have prescribed something....also, he did say after the
      ultrasound that his chest looked good....am i the onlly person who gets
      exasperated about the inability to put definite answers to all these
      things....i become obsessed about them....i find myself waking up during the
      nite and listening to pum's chest and breathing...you'd think i'd relax
      after ddr. g just told me that pum is going to be around for a lot
      longer....sometimes i think i must be mental!!!

      just venting, sorry....

      linda