RE: [feline-heart]

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2001
      my vet in houston said the same thing...and he said it was not a big
      deal...do you believe that...??? i think if i were making that much noise on
      expiration it would be a very big deal...anyway, tomorow morning i'll call
      dr. go....pum is lying in his chair and has just sneezed about 7 mtimes
      after which he has very vigorously washed his nose....who knows....if it's a
      cold, then it'll pass in a few days...the good news is the cough is just
      about gone...he only coughed about 4-5 times today....i'll get back to
      everyone with the vet's assessment of the situation....

      what happens is that he wheezes on expiration but put your ear up to Pebbles
      left side when she's lying down quietly and listen...i can hear it...and if
      i put my hand on the same place, i can feel it too...so maybe we should both
      ck again with our vets....

      thanks for being so caring...

      linda and pum