RE: [feline-heart]

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2001
      I'm not a vet but I don't think it would hurt to discontinue the enalapril
      for a few days. Please let us know what the vet says.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Mike & Linda Irrgang
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2001
        yes, jonathan, i think you are right...better safe than sorry...he'd only
        had 2 doses....i will talk to the vet and get back to everyone with his
        assessment of the situation.

        thx for caring,
        linda and the bosy