Skittles my cat

  • ladycherise@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
      Ok I am the one who has the HCM kitty who is now 5 months old Coco,
      but this letter is about Skittles my 17 year old Main coon kitty, I know
      this is a little off the topic but I need advice, I've owned her since she was 6
      weeks old and she has always been a clean sanitary kitty, just for about a
      week now, she is missing her litter box and peeing outside of it and pooping
      outside of it. She had mammary lumps that were cancerous 5 years ago and she
      recovered from the cancer and has had a few bouts also with pancreatitis but
      she has been doing well so I thought till this past week.
      She is eating well what could be the problem and should I take her for an
      emergency vet visit this morning?

      Cindy

    • brinkett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
        > She is eating well what could be the problem and should I take her
        for an
        > emergency vet visit this morning?

        I'm not sure it's an emergency, but I would definitely make an
        appointment with your vet. Any change in litterbox habits should be
        investigated.

        Sarah.