Re: CoQ10

  • Flemming Farms
    Message 1 of 103 , Jan 4, 2005
      > My holistic vet firmly believes in the
      > benefits of CoQ10 for the
      > heart and so do I.

      Amy - please let us know if you give your cat this and
      how she goes with it. I have a 5 year old RCM kitty
      (he is 17 lbs and not fat), and I would like to learn
      more about the CoQ10.

      Thanks

      Amy Flemming

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Carol
      Message 103 of 103 , Oct 14, 2015
        Most health food stores carry it, or you can buy it online.  Just make sure you get ubiquinol (not ubiquinone), and the ones that are liquid gelcaps are better absorbed than the powder in capsules are.

        Doctor's Best makes a good one. That's the one I buy. I get it at Vitacost.com.

        Carol and angel Misty