CoQ10

  • Beverly Parsons
    Message 1 of 103 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hi Marjorie,

      Our HCM cat Tasselhoff takes 30 mg CoQ10 once a day
      (perhaps that's low after seeing the other post?) He
      weighs 20 lbs and is also on Atenolol and Enalapril.
      His heart has also improved since initial diagnosis in
      April of 2003 - but that could be the meds, the CoQ10
      or the combination.

      Good luck!
      Beverly Parsons

      > Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 19:34:43 +0000
      > From: "Marjorie Blaine" <spikeb62@...>
      > Subject: CoQ10
      >

      > >Just wondering if anyone has used CoQ10 and can
      > tell a difference in
      > >your cat's health? I'm planning on starting my RCM
      > cat Lucy on it
      > >and curious as to what doses are being used? Is it
      > possible to give
      > >too much? Lucy weighs about 6.5 lbs.
      > >
      > >Thanks,
      > > -- Amy

      http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
    • Carol
      Message 103 of 103 , Oct 14, 2015
        Most health food stores carry it, or you can buy it online.  Just make sure you get ubiquinol (not ubiquinone), and the ones that are liquid gelcaps are better absorbed than the powder in capsules are.

        Doctor's Best makes a good one. That's the one I buy. I get it at Vitacost.com.

        Carol and angel Misty