vitamins

  • katy4282003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      greetings!
      my 1year 7month old sphynx, belle was diagnosed with HCM in early
      september 2004. she has no visible symptoms and takes altenolol
      twice a day. i take her back to the cardiologist in mid january for
      a check up and i want to see about adding vitamins. what do you
      think is good? i dont want to add too much as she is touchy about
      diet changes. i appreciate your help.

      >^..^<
      katy & belle