Re: [feline-heart]

  • Voula Augerinos
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2001
      Dear Linda,
      great news about Pum and the great vet. It is so important to like and
      have trust in the vet. God Bless you all, and many more years of health and
      happiness!
      I agree with Pat. We do get attached to the cats on these groups just
      by reading about them.

      http://www.geocities.com/vaugerinos/
      (Sachie's tribute page, and photos of Sachie and Pebbles.)