help with food

  • katy4282003
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      hi.
      i need some help with finding the best cat food for my kitty. right
      now i feed her felidae kibble. i give her 1/4 cup in the morning and
      1/4 cup in the afternoon, but she is a bit overweight. i tried
      cutting back even more but shes hungry and then she gobbles her food
      like she is starving and sometimes throws up. is there a good brand
      of kibble cat food with less calories? i hate to feed her less than i
      already do. thanks for your help.

      >^..^<
      katy & belle