Re: [FH] Do you let your cat play?

  • ladycherise@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      All you can do is let your cat live life to its fullest and have fun playing
      if he can still do it.
      My kitten Coco is 4 months old now and he has HCM, he was diagnosed at the
      age of 3 1/2 months he also has a leaking Mitral valve. he was on Atenolol
      after he had a severe allergic reaction to his kitten shots because it also
      spiked up his heart rate.
      the poor guy doesnt even know hes sick tho, he plays with my other 2 cats
      and plays with his balls and strings and runs around like a wildman like kittens
      do.
      I let him do it, sometimes he tires and pants really hard more so lately but
      im going to let him live to the fullest in play and give him all the love I
      can. Since this cant be cured its like sitting on a stick of dynomite never
      knowing when its going to blow.
      I hope you the best with your cat. none of our cats deserve this horrible
      disease and I am still bewildered and mad that my breeder lied about the gene
      pool when I bought him but I love the little boy so Im not giving him back to
      the breeder
      anyhow god bless

      Cindy