HELP!

  • Lori Davila
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      I'm sorry to sign on for the first time here but I need advice and help!

      My sweetie Beenie who's only 12 has many health issues - vaccine-related fibrosarcoma, another cancerous tumor on his left adrenal gland, and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. We know it's only a matter of time but he's had such a wonderful quality of life...until right now....

      Tonight was the first time he refused to eat, he vomited, and then he fainted (2nd time he's done that) and now he's lethargic. He's on lots of meds for his heart and has had the best care at the Univ. of Georgia.

      I just don't want him to be in pain and I don't quite know what to do right now...if you have any suggestions, or if you have an idea of what's going on, let me know. He's resting comfortably right now and I plan to call the vets tomorrow. We're really just trying to keep him comfortable.

      Sorry to intrude like this.....

      Lori and Beenie
      Atlanta, GA