Gizmo & I Thank You All

  • Debbie Gramlich
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2004
      Hi All,
      Just wanted to thank all of you for the wonderful words of sympathy and
      encouragement. Its amazing how many lives are touched and hearts wounded by
      this unremorsing disease. I picked up Gizmo's ashes on Tuesday, weepy day,
      and am going to find the very coolest urn or vase or ornamental box
      container. I believe he is safe and happy now. I still feel his presence is
      here and swear I can almost catch a glimpse ....... crazy cat.

      I'll still be lurking,
      Take Care,
      Debbie and Zeus
      and Gizmo in spirit