non crf : Inderal / Propranolol

  • Voula Augerinos
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2001
      Hi everyone,
      could someone who uses Inderal for their cat please write and tell me
      how far ahead the expiry date is on the bottle. After picking Pebbles up
      from the clinic today, I stupidly left her Inderal at the vets (I think). I
      have some Inderal which the vet gave me in October last year. I am fairly
      certain that the expiry date on the bottle I left at the vets was well into
      the end of the year. I need to give Pebbles her nightly Inderal dose (one
      eighth of a tablet) and need to know if the couple of left over tablets
      from October would be okay. They are in a plastic envelope so the expiry
      date is not there.

      http://www.geocities.com/vaugerinos/
      (Sachie's tribute page, and photos of Sachie and Pebbles.)
    • Voula Augerinos
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2001
        Hi again,
        I should have thought to call the vet hospital to ask this question.
        Apparently Inderal has a shelf life of about two years so it will be safe
        to give Pebbles her dose tonight. Thank you anyway.
        Love, Voula.