Anorexia again!

  • lclarizia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      Hi all,

      Baby Boy continues to do better -- except he decided that since I started to
      relax a little, he'll stop eating. So, we're doing baby food right now, a
      lick at a time. He'll eat it if I literally hand it to him on a finger. He's
      drinking well, and all. I swear he's doing this to mess with me ...

      Lisa