Just found ouut my cat has HCM

  • shellycasey101
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2004
      I just wanted to write to again thank these great people that I
      listed below for writing me after my first email yesterday.....you
      have all helped me feel so much better. I just cannot thank you
      enough. You have also educated me which means so much as well. You
      have helped not just me but Sam I am, and my husband too.

      Thank you to:
      Pam Vojtas (and Peep, Little Cat, Mollie, Cowgirl, Sam, and Spike)
      Lisa
      Molly and Monkey
      Katy & Belle
      Dawn
      Susan

      I appreciate all of you.
      Shelly, Sam I am and Bella
    • lclarizia@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2004
        In a message dated 11/2/2004 10:26:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        shellycasey101@... writes:

        > I just wanted to write to again thank these great people that I
        > listed below for writing me after my first email yesterday.....you
        > have all helped me feel so much better. I just cannot thank you
        > enough. You have also educated me which means so much as well. You
        > have helped not just me but Sam I am, and my husband too.

        You're welcome ... we all know what you're going through. Best wishes to you
        guys and Sam!

        Lisa