Good thoughts/prayers needed

  • lclarizia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2004
      Hi all,

      Well, Baby Boy's not doing so well ... he was at the vet's all day today
      seemed to be doing okay, and just before I came to pick him up, he began to go
      sour -- they put him in an O2 cage, and are tapping him ... again. I will have
      home oxygen tonight, assuming he pulls through another tap ... they will also
      shoot him with some IM lasix to see if that helps, and he's going back on
      enalapril. I have some tablets left, his liquid suspension, a mortar and pestle
      and I'll compound the fool thing myself if need be. Dr. C wasn't there, (half
      day) but his associate Dr. H was, but they were going to call Dr. C so he may
      be there when I go back ... hopefully he'll pull through, but honestly, it's
      pretty serious, this isn't resolving. So, good thoughts and prayers are
      requested.

      Lisa