Hi again

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2004
      Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I was a new member back in the
      early spring. I lost 2 cats,Ashes and Meatball, to cardiomyopathy in
      the spring and also my dog. And my daughter and I just sent her
      ferret to the rainbow bridge a few weeks ago. I now have 2 new
      additions to the family...2 kittens. They are brother and sister.
      They came to me at 6 weeks old,they are now 11 weeks old. Angel,a
      little grey girl reminds me of Ashes and Brandy's personality and
      little orange Hart reminds me of Meatball's personality. As you can
      see I named them in memory of all the pets I lost this year. Hart's
      name is from "heart" because the 2 cats died of heart disease. One
      good things is they have me laughing uproariously again watching
      their antics. Only one problem is my 1 1/2 yr old cat Spirit doesn't
      get along with them and is always hissing at them and batting at
      them. So I have to seperate them when I'm out of the house. My other
      2 older cats,Meatball's siblings, get along with them ok and even
      clean them.
      I've been thinking that possibly my cat Ashes' was misdiagnosed with
      having asthma 4 yrs ago rather then having cardiomyopathy. It seems
      possible since symptoms are so similar. What do you think?

      Pat