Re: [FH]Anorexia

  • sandworm90292
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2004
      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, CALYPSO1083@A... wrote:
      > In a message dated 10/7/2004 12:18:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      > feline-heart@yahoogroups.com writes:
      > enalipril, lasix and anorexia
      > Sorry, forgot to change the subject line on my first reply.
      >
      > Fish body oil or Salmon oil 1,000mg per 10lbs helps with anorexia as it is
      > loaded with calories and normally recommended for animals with heart disease
      > and cancer. My dogs and I are on the capsules but for Sam I bought a pump bottle
      > from the vet for ease of administration when he was first diagosed. I didn't
      > have to measure as it was based on pumps per pounds of weight.

      Hold on. Please, PLEASE for your pets' sakes, get PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE fish oil.

      This removes vitamin A, mercury, and other trace elements that can be very dangerous. In
      addition, food grade fish oil can come from all kinds of fish-they basically just grind up
      the bodies. PHARMA grade comes ONLY from salmon liver.

      Try the taste test: chew a food grade fish oil capsule. You will either retch or spit it out. A
      pharmaceutical grade fish oil cap can be chewed and it is actually pretty tasty BECAUSE IT
      IS NOT RANCID.

      I strongly recommend: www.drdavesbest.com

      Paul, Taz Marie, and Tabby Jean Tigress