Re: [FH] Random whine from the owner of an HCM kitty

  • fraay11
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2004
      They tried two 'heart safe' drugs on him during one of his
      unpleasantly long vet visits for tests (the one where he got lots of
      ECGs).. one had no effect.. and the other was supposed to need to be
      reversed, they were surprised when he came out of it on his own, and
      said giving him more wasn't an option.. of course I can't remember
      the names of either, but I know there is some concern about his
      resistance to being sedated (thats my little fighter!!! :) )..

      I will certainly ask about isoflourane tomorrow at the vet, thank you
      very much.