I'm donating Purcy's meds

  • mairnealaigh
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2004
      Tomorrow will be three weeks since he took off on an adventure, with
      no sign of him. Every morning I have to give my hyperthyroid kitty
      his meds and I am forced to see Purcy's meds. I am so heartbroken
      that I can't look at them anymore. If he turns up I'll buy some
      more, but I'm really losing hope at this point. If anything has
      happened to him, he would want to help out another heart kitty.

      I have 15 2.5 mg Enalapril tabs. They were a brand new bottle for
      him that I haven't opened.

      I also have 14 Furosomide tabs 12.5 mg, and 10 halves (6.25 mg).

      If anyone wants them for their heart kitty email me off list. I will
      send it off to you, and I'll take care of the shipping cost.

      Heather