Buffett, my angel kitty

  • ekitn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      has gone over the rainbow bridge. the emergency vet could not save
      him. he had a seizure on the table & could not be revived.
      My heart is broken. He gave me so much, taught me so much, loved me
      so much... he was, is and will always be my angel.

      I miss him so much. I don't know what to do without him. I'm at a
      loss when I go to reach over and rub his ears, and he's not there.
      I miss his purring, his angelic face - he was always, always the
      sweetest soul.

      Our lives will never be the same, but we are thankful and blessed
      for the time we had with my baby.

      In loving memory, forever my angel.
      Theresia