Dilated cardiomyopathy

  • mooncat41
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2004
      Does anyone have any information/experience with this? My Chulo was
      diagnosed with it a week ago.

      His thyroid levels are normal.
      He doesn't eat a diet that would cause it (he's been eating PetGuard
      cat food most of his life).
      His kidney levels are slightly high right now, so he's borderline
      CRF.

      The past few days he's been throwing up once/twice (always in the
      morning) clear, foamy liquid or clear liquid with food. This could
      be a sign of raised kidney levels (his latest blood work will be in
      tomorrow) but I wanted to find out if it could also have something
      to do with his heart disease.

      His breathing has been good for the past week since he's been home
      from the hospital.

      Thanks for any advice you can give us.

      Catherine, Chulo and Basil in spirit (my CRF Angel)
    • Susan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2004
        Catherine,

        See Dr. Phil Fox's articles in the links section for
        Taurine dosing. Dilated is reversible if caught in
        time.

        Susan

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/Zh0wlB/TM

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail