Kidneys and HCM...any information please!!!!

  • wos314
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2004
      I went to visit Mush at the vet tonight and he got his bloodwork
      back. He told me that Mush's kidney levels were two times higher
      than normal. This is obviously a huge problem as Mush takes
      Atenolol and lasix (which I know can draw fluids away from the
      kidneys). The vet said it may be a livable level, but only time
      will tell. If anyone has any new information on drug therapy for
      these two things please email me at wos314@... or post it
      on the board.
      This is starting to kill me. On top of not knowing what to do about
      Mush the vet bills are over 3,000 dollars as of right now. The vet
      is taking Mush off the encard to see if that will help with his
      appetite.
      The weird thing is when i went to see him tonight he was acting like
      his old self...rubbing on my leg, purring, walking around the
      waiting room and exploring.