Re: [FH] Baby Boy's kind of lethargic

  • lclarizia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2004
      In a message dated 9/26/2004 6:25:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      somnamblst@... writes:

      > It may just be him getting used to the ACE-I. In the
      > links section there should be a Merck med link. I
      > believe enalapril is there. If not VetGo Cardiology
      > Concepts has a pharmacy section.

      Thanks ... I think it also might all be in my head. I have a small tendency
      to overreact with him. Possibly this is because his last films showed he
      still has some pleural effusion ... I was expecting it to be clear, and I really
      don't want to have him undergo a chest tap for it. But, there is hope the
      combined lasix/enalapril will take care of that. He's over on my bed now,
      grooming himself.

      Lisa