Re: [FH] Pook

  • lclarizia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2004
      Debbi --

      I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty ... bless you for being strong enough
      to stop the resuscitation so he could go easily from this world into the next.
      I'm so glad you had the extra time with him. He can only be healthy, happy
      and content where he is now ... and I believe part of this contentment is that
      to him, you're not far away. It's as if you're just in another room and he'll
      be seeing you in a minute or two.

      Thinking of you --

      Lisa