Pook

  • debbi_robinson@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2004
      I'm so sorry to have to tell you all that my dear Pookie baby died
      today. I am profoundly sad, but deeply grateful to God for taking
      him the easiest way that He could. I had taken Pook to the vet this
      morning to have his chest tapped again. Once Pook was under the
      sedation and the vet had started drawing the fluid off, he stopped
      breathing and his heart stopped. I was there with him the whole
      time and was stroking him at the very end. Our vet tried to
      resuscitate him, but I stopped him because I knew this was the very
      best way for Pook to go from my arms to God's. I truly believe
      that God did give me extra time with him. His mercy is great. Pook
      had a really wonderful morning today and even played with me. Last
      night I spent almost an hour just petting him, as that was what he
      wanted and I thank God that I slowed down enough to just spend time
      scratching Pooks neck and loving on him. He was so loving it and
      was purring his head off. He is with Jesus now and probably riding
      on the Lord's shoulder all around heaven. Thank you all for your
      thoughts and prayers over these last few months. Debbi >^..^<