HCM, numbers?

  • Ellen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2004
      Hello agian List,

      As I told you before my cat has had some kittens with hear faults.
      Two of tthe kittens has been diagnosed with HCM,
      A week ago I went to test my cat for HCM, by Ultrasound/Ekg test.
      The vet told me that my cat did not show any signs of HCM, and gave
      me a health certificate as he was at the time HCM free

      But when another person saw the numbers, she told me they showed
      that he had, mild HCM....so now I do not know what I shall think
      does he or does he not have HCM???

      What are the numbers of a healthy cat...and what are the numbers for
      a cat with HCM?

      Ellen