Re: [FH] Weight Loss?

  • mainecoonsusa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2004
      Hi Lisa,

      Yes, I experienced this with Connor when first put on lasix. It was very noticable. His face even looked thinner. He did gain back some of the weight. He has weighed up to 21 lbs (which was slightly overweight). He's now maintaining a weight at about 19 lbs. and looks and feel great.

      JoAnn

      --
      JoAnn & Connor

      1/2 of 30 mg Diltiazem 2x a day
      1/2 of 2.5 mg Enalalpril 2x a day
      1/2 of 12.5 mg Lasix 2x a day
      1/4 of .125 mg Digoxin 1x a day
      low dose Aspirin 2x a week for HCM

      1 puff 110 Flovent 2x a day for Asthma

    • lclarizia@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2004
        In a message dated 9/3/2004 8:21:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time, MaineCoonsUSA
        writes:

        > Yes, I experienced this with Connor when first put on lasix. It was very
        > noticable. His face even looked thinner. He did gain back some of the
        > weight. He has weighed up to 21 lbs (which was slightly overweight). He's now
        > maintaining a weight at about 19 lbs. and looks and feel great.

        Thanks JoAnn -- I was wondering if I were imagining things. BB's face looks
        thinner too. He's a skinny cat to begin with, about 13 lbs normally. Thanks
        again --

        Lisa