Connor Update

  • mainecoonsusa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      Connor had another digoxin serum test done this weekend as well as a blood profile. I'm happy to report that he is very stable and there are no changes to his medications.

      I had posted previously that he was having an allergic reaction and was scratching at his head and muzzle. I think it may have been caused by the flovent, so I have added wiping his face (which he does not particularly like, but tolerates) after each dose of flovent, as well as wiping out the mouthpiece of the aerokat after each use. So far it seems to be working.

      JoAnn

      --
      JoAnn & Connor

      1/2 of 30 mg Diltiazem 2x a day