Re: [diana

  • Janie and Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 8:42 AM
      Im so sorry for your loss of Royal. If you have fell in love with the
      kitten or saw it and want it. It is no more of a chance than getting one
      from some place else. We do not know where some come from. I had a
      litter of 4 and one died like your baby ar 5. Another died at 4 we think
      had it but not confirmed. The 3r one has it and he has been alive now
      since 1999 and still fine. The other girl did not have it. His mother
      did not have it as we have her tested and she has now in older life
      developed a heart problem unrelated and she fine on her meds. The father
      prob had it. But you have no idea sometimes. Do what your heart says.
      janie