Thank you so much -- from Merlyn's Family

  • Dana Rulf
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2004
      I wanted to thank everyone who has written to us, expressing your
      condolences over Merlyn's crossing the Bridge. All of your kind words
      and compassion mean so much to us. I have tried to write back to each
      of you individually, but I'm afraid I may have missed a few people.
      Please forgive the "mass" thank you, but I wanted you all to know your
      words of comfort mean a great deal.

      Thank you all --
      from Merlyn's Family,
      Dana, Mike, Zach & Tully