Merlyn is constipated -- help!

  • Dana Rulf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      Hi all,
      Merlyn has faced mild constipation in the past, but he hasn't had a
      bowel movement for 2 days now (and he has eaten). We've noticed that
      his appetite has lessened in the last day or so, but he is still
      eating, just smaller amounts at a time.

      He is 17, and stresses out when going to the vet now. I HATE to pack
      him up and take him if there is something someone could suggest trying
      at home first ....

      thanks so much --
      Dana