feline cardiologist referral requested

  • cinlou4u
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2004
      Has anyone on the list had any experience with the University of PA
      Vet Hospital cardiology department? I have an appointment for my
      Burmese there next week, but have been moved up the list for an
      appointment with a private practitioner in Langhorne, a Dr. Maribeth
      Bossbaly the following week. Can I expect to receive better care and
      services at a private practioner than in a University setting?

      Thank you for any advice that any of you can provide.

      Cindy