Re: [FH] New poll for feline-heart

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 30, 2004
      Just my opinion, but I personally would find the polls very helpful and interesting. The database is good for the details, but unless you go manually and count up the number of purebreeds, ages, etc its hard to get a good idea of the actual number for a quick reference.

      Can't we have both?

      diane <diane@...> wrote:
      Please ask before creating polls folks! This info is in the database.

      Something else for the FAQ and the welcome letter, I see! ;)

      Thanks,

      Diane
      Feline Heart List Mom

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT