Question about polls

  • bengalboys@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2004
      I just answered the polls attached to this list. It was really interesting
      to see all the responses! Thanks to whomever has created these.

      I have a few suggestions.

      1. One poll asks how long your cat has lived being treated for HCM. The
      MOST one can reply is "3-4 years." In a few months, my boy will celebrate his 5
      year anniversary of being diagnosed with severe HCM...and taking Atenolol
      twice a day, every day, and most importantly, surviving! Could an additional
      response of 5+ years be added to that poll so that the super success stories can
      be noted as well?

      2. I know of at least 5 Bengal owners on this list who have HCM and/or RCM
      cats. I don't know if the others will fill out the polls and admit to this
      publicly, but I will. Could you please add Bengal to the possible selections in
      the breed poll? For now, I've just replied "Other purebred."

      Thanks again. If you haven't filled out the polls, I encourage everyone to
      do so. They're really interesting.

      Lisa

      No government ought to be without censors; & where the press is free, no one
      ever will. -
      --Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1792