Felix and general questions

  • heatherwallace506@adelphia.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004
      It is so hard to see the changes in felix's behavior as he was such an energetic kitty. He walks around and meows as if he knows he doesn't feel well, and it makes me sad-- he just seems uncomfortable. He wants to play chase with me like we used to do, but he can't anymore.
      Has anyone noticed a change in eating habits once diagnosed? Felix used to eat his dry food like it was going out of style, and I would only feed him the canned stuff periodically. Lately, he doesn't even touch his dry food, and only eats (and demands) the canned stuff.

      Heather