Re: Speechless....

  • Dana Rulf
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2004
      Yes, you'd think otherwise, wouldn't you?
      How about this one:
      A friend of mine with a sick kitty recently called a minister of her
      church for some prayerful help when she found out just how ill her cat
      was. He told her, although gently "You know Christians don't believe
      that animals have souls don't you?"
      HOLY COW!!!!
      She was floored. I looked at her and said "Depends on which
      Christians you're talking to." I consider myself a Christian. Good
      Lord, ANYone who has spent time with one of God's own creatures and
      actually allowed them into their lives KNOWS there is a soul/heavenly
      energy/whatever you want to call it in those little creatures!!!
      I feel sorry for that minister ...
      --Dana

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "zanth_99" <sandra_scanlon@h...>
      wrote:

      > I know with all that I have gone through (like you) in the last 10
      > mos that "regular" folks are amazed. I, like you, would have had
      > higher expectations for a person "of the cloth". I too am
      > speechless.
      >
      > Sandy
      >
      > --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "brinkett" <scrubbrush@r...>
      She'd probably use me as an