Dear All

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      Dear everyone
      Please say a little prayer for Ben and I and Eliot and Querida - two black and white tuxedo kittens who we are driving up to the lakes with tomorrow, leaving here about 4am- it is a 1000 mile round trip! We have homed them with a great couple of people, Fiona and John - and their children Frances and Thea.
      Its such fun to see the kittens meet our cats for the first time. As I write this, Sweetcorn has HUGE eyes and the boy kitten is trying to lick her tail.
      Twiglet is growling but only in play and the girl kitten is as spikey as a bush! We love them already and it will be hard to let them go., their mother, Binky was abandoned and we have homed her with a lovely lady.
      Your prayers for a safe journey and their long lives are welcome!
      Thanks so much
      Debbie

    • Debbie Raikes-May
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2004
        Hi
        We are back after the 800 mile round trip with Eliot and Querida - now renamed Tommy and Fluffy by their new family!!
        They were very good kitties and slept on my lap all the way up there. It was hard to give them up!
        They will be living in a huge barn conversion house with my two good friends and their children and their old cat, Tina.
        We got home just now and are off to bed.
        Boris has been returned and I think this will sever my friendship of 20 years with Sue and Mike, sadly.
        Please pray I get Boris, the Tuxedo boy a home SOON and you should have seen SWEETCORN licking the babies last night. She was enchanted to find kittens smaller than her!
        I will post pics of the babies tomorrow
        Thanks for your prayers and night night
        Ben and Debbiex