Lanoxin and Diet

  • mainecoonsusa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      I have not had a chance to look up what the Lanoxin is for. Can someone be
      so kind as to email me as to what this drug does?

      Also, I asked the cardiologist about whether I should put Connor on a low
      salt diet. He said no, that he saw no benefit in it. He said cats don't like
      food that is low salt. I think he's more concerned at this point that Connor
      continue eating than worry about what he is eating. Right now I'm giong to
      stick with the diet of Royal Canin dry and Nutromax Gourmet Classics in the can.
      If Connor does well on the new medications, I'll look into getting some of the
      canned foods that were recommended to me via this list.

      JoAnn

      JoAnn & Connor

      1/2 30 mg Diltiazem 2x a day
      1/2 of 2.5 mg Enalalpril daily
      12.5 mg Lasix 2x a day
      low dose enteric coated Aspirin 2x a week for HCM

      1 puff AM, 1 puff PM 110 Flovent for Asthma