Re: cat food for heart/chf

  • turkishangoraathumanesociety
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2004
      Hey JoAnn :) I feed Lillie California Natural, and have previously
      fed her Innova and Innova Lite. Both excellent foods and in the
      lower range of sodium. Info on them is on naturapet.com

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, mainecoonsusa@a... wrote:

      > Hi everyone
      >
      > I know there have been lots of discussions on this list about diets
      and supplements, but I was wondering if anyone knows of a good low
      salt premium/commercial dry cat food that is good to feed a cat in
      chf?