In a second...

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2004
      I just had to share with you how what was a calm house can, in a second - become BEDLAM.
      I was quietly wrapping dresses in tissue paper, ready for tomorrow's despatch watched by all four cats who were sleepily draped at various points in the room.
      Suddenly, the box I was placing parcels into up tipped and all the dresses fell out! Heavy thuds, tissue paper ripping and me yelling as I tried to save my milkshake.(cherry purple - remember this!)
      Twiglet dived at the box, ready for a fight, tail bushed out to HERE - the milkshake fell on her and she roared and ran through the house, scattering purple drops everywhere - Sweetcorn roared at the sight of a wet, purple Twiglet and poo'd herself on the rug (never the bravest cat!) Morse roared at the sight of the poo and kicked it INTO the box and Kippurr- running away from this madness, fell against a potted palm and brought it down, earth and all into the milkshake, poo and tissue paper.

      I now have to dry clean three dresses, shampoo a rug, sweep up earth AND does anyone know how to get purple milkshake stains off the white front of a very indignant calico torty??(She says she is hand wash ONLY!!)
      It was so funny that I am still (just) laughing!
      Debbie