Re: [FH] Digest Number 1560

  • reallyrosiebooks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21 7:45 AM
      Megan
      I am so sorry for your loss.

      It sounds like Murray had a similar passing to My Tyson (which happend a
      little over 2 weeks ago). I guess we can find some comfort in they were doing
      well up until their passing. Tyson the very day before was climbing over my
      laptop and rolling on my papers while I worked. That next AM I found him a little
      lethargic and brought him to the vet and returned home with him. He died 10
      minutes after I got him home.

      Your husband and you sound like my husband and me and the attachement we have
      to our little furry guys. Not a day goes by where I don't long for Tyson. I
      woke up this am and shed a few tears missing my morning cuddles with him.
      Nightime is also hard as Tyson would come and have his cuddle time with me each
      and every night.

      The loss is so hard to deal with and most people (even other pet owners)
      don't seem to understand the depth of the pain.

      I read a book right after Tyson died called "The Loss of your Pet" it helped
      me in so many ways. Most importantly it helped me to realize that our beloved
      cats would not want us sad now that they are gone. They hated it when we
      were sad when they were here and gave us love and comfort to get us through any
      sadness. Now that they are not longer with us they would not want us to be sad
      especially since they can't comfort us. Everytime I get truly sad I think of
      Tyson and him telling me its ok.

      I hope my sharing has made you feel that your not alone. Will be thinking of
      Murray and hope he and Tyson have met by now and are frolicking around
      together.

      Take Care.

      /\_/\
      (>'o'<)
      Heather :Rose"
      "Tomorrow is a fresh day, with no mistakes in it."
      - Anne of Green Gables
      Forever Kindred Spirits