Gremmi's 20th B'Day, Today! Thanks to all who got us here!!

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2004
      Hi Everyone,
      I am so happy today, Gremmi finally made it to her 20th Birthday.
      It's been an up and down journey since last October.
      Many a time, I thought it was the end for her.
      I am so excited today, and want to tell all, and share this miracle child with
      all.

      But I want to give Thanks to the people who have helped us thru the rough
      times.
      Thank you ALL, and you know who you are.

      And Thanks to both Feline Heart and CRF Support Groups.
      WE COULDN'T OF GOTTEN HERE WITH OUT ALL OF YOU !!!

      Gremmi's had CRF for 6 years.
      HCM for 5 yrs, and CHF for the last 9 months.

      Gremmi sends you her love and a Big Hug to each and Everyone of you.
      And wishing you good health to your little ones.
      Thanks so much for your advice, it has been better then even our vet's at
      times.

      BTW, she hadn't been feeling well the past couple of days.
      But today, she is doing GREAT, she is having a Good Day.
      I love those Good Days......... and hope for many more.

      Can you feel her Hug ??????
      Many Thanks,
      Susan and the Birthday Girl, Gremmi Lyn........