Re: Cold weather and feline heart disease

  • Susan Aufieri
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2004
      I have the same problem but with different species mice, chipmunks and
      birds(!) wanting to use the big nesting box--aka my garage. I feel like
      it's "Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom" in there. Some mornings I open
      the door and a Robin flys out, the chippie skadoodles and lord knows
      what else follows.

      The eviction notice is served with a long handled hoe or rake banged
      around so that it makes that clunky "kaching" noise, as I chase them to
      the hinterlands. Works like a charm. I'm training this year's newest
      crop of chipmunks now. ;-) And just in case you are wondering, I would
      never, ever strike them with the garden tool. I just want to make it
      *well* understood this isn't a "happy place".

      Susan