Re: littermates

  • Janie and Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      I had 4 kittens. The dad died young .One kitten died at 5 no one knew
      what he had but I think he had this. He breathed fast they blamed it on
      his weight he was 21 pounds but always a big boy. He was down to 18
      pounds and he died at the drs in from his heart suddenly.8 months later
      his sister Speedy got her shots started breathing hard next day. Got all
      test BUT ultra sound ended up at the emergency room as she through a
      clot in her legs couldnt walk was so cold she died at 5 yrs 5 months. I
      had the other 2 tested. The boy has cardiomyopathy and the girl didnt
      but developed thorax a year later. She just died this Oct. she was 8.
      Sockster is still alive on his atenol and asprin and seams ok. I have
      his mother and shes always been fine but now has leak valve. So Id get
      them tested just do one now and then when you et the money.The sooner
      meds are started the better. Janie