Re: Facie

  • Janie and Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      Kelly I am very sorry for your loss. I lost Speedy after she was at the
      vets like 5 times.I had lost another too. Please let it go and remember
      the good times. I dont think you could of done much more. It was just
      her time. It is so hard. I lost 2 cats last year and I did so much to
      help them. I miss them so much but I know I couldnt do more. But a few
      years ago I lost Speedy so fast and Mr T so fast and I still cant get
      over it. I myself have cardiomyopathy and it is so new of treatment in
      people let alone cats. I have Sockster a litter mate of Speedy and Mr T
      and he has had it now since sept of 99 at 5 yrs old. He received an
      ultra sound and got on meds because his sister and brother both threw
      clots and died. It is in all learning stages. The betta blockers are
      what gets them well and helps. In myself it has reversed damage and
      given my heart muscle more strength. All I want to say is it is so hard
      to let go. I know and there are a lot of people on this list who have
      had this happen. It is so hard but please hang on and soon when your
      able give another kitty a chance of your love and always remember your
      Facie. Its just life and sometimes so unfair to our furballs. Soon one
      day they will have so much on this for treatment but we are the
      pioneers. You did a wonderful job. Good Luck Janie