Re: [FH] Chloe

  • G Huxley
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2004
      Hi Diane

      Thanks for your message and for putting the photos of Chloe on the site. I
      hope she(they) will remain their as long as possible. (my mind was not on
      the intricacies of changing large files to fit on the web site, please
      excuse)
      She was a much loved cat who most people described as 'pretty, lovely or
      super'
      I have learnt a lot from the web site, and with Chloe gone, my work could
      well be said to be over. I will have to find a general cat web site I
      suppose, but will miss you all.
      I will keep a 'watching brief' and try to help members if allowed and
      appropriate.

      Best wishes

      Geb
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28, 2004
        I am replying to the groups as well, because I don't want anyone to
        feel they have to leave because they no longer have a heart kitty to
        care for.

        Many list members have stayed on long after their cats have gone to
        the Rainbow Bridge. They bring a lot of knowledge to the group and I
        wouldn't have it any other way. It is appropriate and encouraged if
        you can bear to stay.

        I certainly understand if you need to step away for awhile. It's an
        exhausting experience. But time does heal, very slowly, but each day
        will be a little better than the rest.

        I do hope you are able to stay on.

        Everyone, here is the link to Chloe's album:

        Diane
        Feline Heart List Mom

        At 12:29 AM +0100 5/29/04, G Huxley wrote:
        >Hi Diane
        >
        >Thanks for your message and for putting the photos of Chloe on the site. I
        >hope she(they) will remain their as long as possible. (my mind was not on
        >the intricacies of changing large files to fit on the web site, please
        >excuse)
        >She was a much loved cat who most people described as 'pretty, lovely or
        >super'
        >I have learnt a lot from the web site, and with Chloe gone, my work could
        >well be said to be over. I will have to find a general cat web site I
        >suppose, but will miss you all.
        >I will keep a 'watching brief' and try to help members if allowed and
        >appropriate.
        >
        >Best wishes
        >
        >Geb
      • Iben

[...]