Chloe

  • Geb Huxley
    Message 1 of 10 , May 28 2:11 PM
      Dear Friends

      I'm sorry to tell you that, after the cardiac vet who has attended
      to Chloe these past 9 weeks, had advised me a couple of hours ago
      that Chloe's heart was so badly damaged and that her system was
      shutting down, it was decided to end her torment.
      I was shown photos of her heart scan and he pointed out the areas
      most badly affected. There was evidence of a probable previous heart
      attack as her left lower ventrical was distended.
      The vet said that there was nothing further he could do and to
      prolong her life would be inhumane.
      I just wanted to take her back home but the thought of watching her
      suffer so that I could live in hope that she would get better was
      being selfish.

      Thank you all for listening to me and sending your messages of
      comfort, It is nice to know there are such caring people.
      I sent some photos for insertion in the Chloe folder and hope they
      will appear soon.

      God bless you all

      Geb